Miloslav Pouzar; Ph.D.
University of Pardubice
Institute of Environmental and Chemical Engineering
Department of Environment Protection
Laboratory of Atomic Spectrometry
532 10 Pardubice
GSM: (+420) 608 171 531
Date of birth: 8.12.1973
Place of birth: Hradec Králové (Czech Republic)
Marital status: married
- Ph.D. 2002;
University of Pardubice, Department of Analytical chemistry;
Advisor: Jaroslav Churacek, Prof., Ing., DrSc.;
Thesis: Analysis of environmental samples with the use of X-ray fluorescence spectrometer
- M.Sc. 1997;
University of Pardubice, Department of Enviroment protection;
Advisor: Tomas Cernohorsky, Ing., CSc.;
Thesis: Microwave digestion of plant material
- 2001 - present:
teaching of course of "General Toxicology"
- 2005 - present:
teaching of course of "Ecology of Medical Workplaces"
- 2007 - present:
teaching of course of "Special Toxicology"
- 2007 - present:
teaching of course of "Industrial Toxicology"
- 2008 - present:
teaching of course of "Evironmental Toxicology"
- 1999 - present:
advising master degree thesis in material analysis area
and bachelor degree thesis in toxicology
- Research is focused on development of new methods for material analysis with the use of wavelength-dispersive (WD XRF) and energy-dispersive (ED XRF) x-ray fluorescence spectroscopy, Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP OES), Mass Spectrometry with Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP MS) and Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS)
- Main part of the work is devoted to the optimisation of sample preparation techniques.
Service activity for industry
- 2005; Panasonic Czech Republic, Division of Cell Phones
application of RoHS regulation (development of sampling schema and sample analysis methodology)
- 2005; Takata - Petri Parts, Rtyně v Podkrkonoší
analysis of soldered connections
- 2007; Piezokeram, Librice
elemental analysis of piezoceramic materials
Publication list. CV in MS Word